Jeremiah 29:11-13 (Amp) "For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart."

Monday, May 30, 2011

Holidays




Happy Memorial Day!!! To all those who have given the ultimate gift, the sacrifice of their service and their very life so that I and my children and my children's children can enjoy Freedom, I humbly Thank You!

I have a long line of family members who are serving and have served. I know the toll military life can take on a family and I've cried with friends who have lost loved ones on another shore. So on this beautiful weekend in May I celebrate you, your sacrifice and your service! It is because of you that we live in this great, FREE nation. Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment