Jeremiah 29:11-13 (Amp) "For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart."

Friday, May 20, 2011

It's ALL fun and games ...

"It's ALL fun and games until someone gets a dimple in his head!" says my son Jack. Of both my children he's definitely the one who will always point out the obvious! The obvious in this situation is that my husband John whacked his head this morning coming up the stairs and had no idea how bad it was until he rubbed his head and found all the blood and "brain matter" oozing from his scalp wound! Honestly, I am not sure who is more accident prone in the this family but I'm leaning toward my hubby.

Of course he was 'just fine' and didn't in any way what so ever need any kind of medical attention at all! I mean, perish the thought even! How could I even suggest that the indestructible was somehow vulnerable as we mere mortal beings are! He was aghast that I should utter such nonsense! So of course I stepped back, allowed him to stay in his state and we moved on to the next happening on our agenda.

Onward to Kohl's for k-Cups, gas station for a fill up at $3.49 - thank you Giant Eagle Fuel Perks, and then hair cuts where for the first time ever Jack allowed his hair to be almost completely done with the buzzer. Greg, his first male cosmetologist, was entertained the entire time with Jack's tales of his video game adventures and his real life play with his sister Rebecca! I couldn't believe that he did the buzzer for such a big part of his cut, he usually doesn't because it's loud and it tickles his neck, or how much he talked. I mean I have never seen him so talkative during his cuts before. It must have been that it was a guy! So guess who is now our favorite cosmetologist?!! Greg, we'll be seeing you again! Thank you so much for doing such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment